Monday, May 2, 2011

McDonalds Ahoy!

I was craving for it! Iwas praying for it! My stomach was rumbling for it! I couldn't wait till the car with me, my sister, my pop and my two cousins Ashton and Joel reached McDonalds I got a strawberry shake and so did Ashton and Joel. My sister got a lime shake and my pop got a decafe soy latte. There was no room left at the table where we were sitting so Joel sat at the table in the corner by the window all by himself. A few minutes later me and my sister Danyelle started calling him a loner and sure enough Joels brother Ashton joined in. My sister got bored and was sick of tired of saying loner to him. So she abandonded us for Joel. So she picked up her milkshake and hauled herself over to Joel's table. His table was the same as all the other tables. White, solid, and square with black dots that look like peppercorns and plastic orange chairs with stainless steel legs. I can't wait until the next holidays because I think my cousins are coming down again. Well, even if they don't I will still hope that they do for next time!!

Writing about my Holiday - By Samara Harrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment